IMAGE & REPORT DELIVERY
Your Patient Results
At X-Ray & Imaging we offer InteleConnect and InteleViewer. We believe referrer access to images should be simple and intuitive.
Already have an InteleConnect account?
Need to register to Access Images?
If you would like to view your patients’ images via InteleConnect, please complete the below form.
InteleConnect is a real-time diagnostic image-viewing platform. Unlike InteleViewer, InteleConnect allows patient images and reports to be viewed from any web-enabled device such as a PC, tablet or smart phone.
- Sign in required with your account details
- InteleConnect EV displays images and reports side by side for easy review
- Provides you with notifications of your recent studies
- Access to patients previous images for comparison
- Access to Break Glass, which allows you to view studies requested by another doctor, for a more complete history on your patient
- Browser based – can be used on mobile devices (non-diagnostic) or from home computer if you are waiting on an urgent result.
InteleViewer is an intuitive, feature-rich DICOM viewer, providing highly customisable toolsets and a flexible interface that allows radiologists to customise their reading and reporting workflow. Installation required.
- Software needs to be installed and sign in is required
- Access to all your patients studies and Break-Glass
- Best for viewing complex studies such as CT and MRI
- Multitude of tools for manipulation, i.e. Brightness and contrast, zoom, split screen for different views
- Comparing images with previous studies
To apply for an account, please complete the application form. Our PACS team will review your application and once approved you will receive a confirmation email.
Simply head to the InteleConnect Sign in page, and select ‘Forgot Password?’
If you require assistance installing or navigating this software, please call us on (07) 5458 4455 and our team can remote access in using our support tool.
- Launch InteleViewer
- Select ‘Edit Bookmarks’ on the left-hand side
- Select +Add
- Tick checkbox protect bookmark and add custom username.
- Type in Name: ” X-Ray & Imaging”
- Add our Server URL: https://portal.xrayimaging.com.au
- Login with your existing X-Ray & Imaging Doctor Portal credentials
No. Once you have an X-Ray & Imaging image viewer account, you can use the same credentials to login to both the browser & software platforms.